You, as the customer, know that your home is one of your most valuable investments. Why take chances with it? Leave it to the professionals at Shaffer Painting to take care of all your residential interior and exterior painting needs.
Interior and exterior maintenance is very important for the preservation of your home. Fix minor problems before they become large and costly. We make sure that every project is taken through a step-by-step process; from our initial meeting through clean up. We cover all aspects of any project, surface protection, surface preparation, product selection, application, daily clean up and project completion.
We can paint almost any surface inside or outside your home.We take pride in our high quality workmanship at competitive prices. Our courteous employees will treat your home with the utmost respect as your home improvement vision becomes a reality.
We provide a free color consultation to help you select new colors or match existing shades in your home.
A good quality exterior paint application can bring life to your home.
On the exterior of your home, an excellent paint job means elegance and beauty, but it also does much more; paint is a barrier against the elements that attack the integrity of your house.
For more than 25 years, Shaffer Painting has been painting the exterior of homes in the greater Omaha area. We have extensive experience in exterior painting and carpentry as well as the preparation required prior to the painting. Careful attention is always given to surface preparation as well as the protection of shrubs. lawns, decks, driveways and walkways during all painting. Our craftsmen are committed to your satisfaction, realizing that in a service oriented business, our only job security comes from satisfied clients who call us in the future and also refer us to their friends, coworkers and associates.
Steps we take for a beautiful exterior
- POWER WASHING OF DECKS AND HOUSES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- HOUSE IS GIVEN TIME TO DRY.
- ALL LOOSE PAINT IS REMOVED, ALL BARE AREAS ARE PRIMED.
- GLOSSY AREAS ARE SCUFF-SANDED.
- HOUSE IS THOROUGHLY CAULKED (SIDING SEAMS, OVERHANGS, AREAS AROUND DOORS, WINDOWS AND BRICK.)
- STRESS CRACKS IN FOUNDATION ARE CAULKED.
- ALL MULCH AND ROCKS ARE PULLED AWAY FROM THE HOUSE.
- CLAD WINDOWS ARE COVERED COMPLETELY.
- NON-PAINTED SURFACES ARE COVERED WITH TAPE AND MASKING PAPER.
- SPECIAL ATTENTION IS TAKEN TO MAKE SURE ALL DECKS, PATIOS AND LANDSCAPING IS COVERED AS NEEDED.
- FULL FINISH COAT IS APPLIED TO PROPER COVERAGE AND FINISH.
- PAINT IS APPLIED WITH A BRUSH, ROLLER OR SPRAYER DEPENDING ON THE SURFACE.
- SECOND COAT IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST OR WHEN SPECIFIED ON THE PROPOSAL. ONLY PREMIUM QUALITY PAINTS ARE USED.
- CLEAN UP IS PERFORMED DAILY UPON COMPLETION OF THE JOB.
- PAINT IS REMOVED FROM GLASS ON ALL WINDOWS.
- ALL GARBAGE IS REMOVED.
- PLANT BEDS ARE CLEANED AND PAINT CHIPS REMOVED.
- ALL MULCH AND ROCKS ARE PUSHED BACK TO THE HOUSE.
- TOUCH-UP PAINT IS LABELED AND LEFT WITH THE CUSTOMER.
- OUTDOOR FIXTURES AND FURNITURE IS REPLACED.
- BEFORE THE CREW PACKS UP THEIR EQUIPMENT, A “WALK-AROUND” IS DONE TO ENSURE ALL CONTRACTED AREAS ARE PAINTED PROPERLY.
- FINAL TOUCH-UPS ARE NOTED ON A “PUNCH LIST” AND ARE COMPLETED BEFORE THE CREW LEAVES.
- AN OVERALL INSPECTION IS THEN PERFORMED BY THE OWNER OR THE FOREMAN ON THE JOB.